Terms & Conditions
Shipping Information for Made-To-Order Items
Since all of our dresses are made-to-order, each dress’s tailoring time is based on the complexity of its design and seasonal changes in demand. To ensure you receive your dress on time, please place your order as early as possible to avoid prolonged tailoring time during peak seasons.
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made-to-order, whether you ordered a standard size or custom measurements, and the materials cannot be reused once the creation process has begun. The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. Please refer to our cancellation and return policies below for details.
- Item cancellation requests received within 48 hours of payment confirmation* will be eligible for a full refund.
- Item cancellation requests received within 48 to 72 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price.
- Item cancellation requests received more than 72 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress has been made to the standard size or custom measurements that you specified. Try on your dress as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses, please make sure they are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. If you believe your items were damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier in order to process your refund.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and custom-tailored, the finished gown may vary by approximately one (1) inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your item will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
Item is not the size you ordered
Should your item size differ from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to find a local tailor to make adjustments, and we will gladly reimburse you for up to 100% of the product price in tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
Your item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Dresses that do not fit properly but fit the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged. As our dresses are made with additional fabric in the seams, you can make minor adjustments at a local tailor, at your own cost.
Please note: if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on PakFashionStore.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
If your order cannot be shipped by the time originally stated, Customer Service will offer you the option of keeping or canceling your order. Customers whose items are overdue by no more than 10 days can choose to cancel the order and get a full refund, or keep the order and get a 30% reimbursement upon delivery. Customers whose items are overdue by more than 15 days have the option of canceling for a full refund, or keeping the dress at no cost except shipping fees.
1) Contact Customer Service within 7 days (30 days for defective or incorrect items) of receiving your order. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service.
2) Once Customer Service has approved your request, please send the item within 5 days and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
3) Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 5 to 7 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and cannot be shipped back to you.
PakFashionStore.com is the world’s leading formal dress supplier, with a great reputation for providing perfect dresses for any occasion. We have made tons of dresses for women and girls worldwide, and more and more customers are now choosing us as the place to shop for their big days and events!
All wedding and formal dresses are customizable, and every part is created by our master technicians and cut individually for each client. Every gown is meticulously handcrafted in the site to guarantee excellence.